Friday, December 11, 2009

Vikas Thapa's life introduction

Hi, My Name is Vikas Thapa, My father name is Gaj Bahdur Thapa, Mother Mati Thapa, My wife Maya Thapa, My son Vishal Thapa 6 year old, my daughter Namita Thapa 4 year old.I am working for company call Squared Monitoring Info & media PVT. LTD.as a Director.My contact no is 0091-9350230708.

I love my village Kaphal Danda, I want to do something for this village. I have to earn good money for development of this village.

Our village is tourist area, we have small temple in our village. Temple name is Kota and people know us by Thapa caste and Kota mandir. Our pet name is Kotako Thapa. My father is 78 year old. My mother is 70 year old both are very simple and love all people. they are very helpfull for village people. Thanks to god who give me this kind of parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment